Broward FL Real Estate Inspector Residential Inspection Home Insurance
"We Inspect Your Home Like it's Our Own"
Are You Hiring The Right Home Inspector?
Hi Gary Evans here from Evans Home Inspections. When buying a home you have much to do and many decisions to make and usually in a short period of time. Real estate is probably the most expensive purchase you will ever have to make. You want the right people on your team to give you the information you need to help you make an informed decision.
Retain the services of a Professional Realtor. Someone you can trust and has your best interest in mind. Your Realtor will put you in touch with people they have learned are trustworthy and will do a good job for you.
How Do You Choose The Right Home Inspector?
You will not meet the home inspector you have hired until the day of the inspection. The only contact you will have with the inspector before the inspection is on the phone when you hire him. There are many questions you should ask before hiring an inspector. The last question you should ask is " How much do you charge?" Here are the questions you should ask first:
Ask The Inspector About His/Her:
- License & Insurance: Are you licensed and insured? All Home inspectors doing business in Florida must be licensed and insured by July 2011.
- Experience: What has prepared you to be a home inspector?
- Certifications: What certifications do you hold?
- Associations: What organizations do you belong to, and what are the requirements for membership?
- Standards: Do you adhere to a "Standard of Practice"?
- Ethics: Do you abide by a "Code of Ethics"?
- Verification: When you have hired the inspector ask him to bring verification of 1-6 above to the inspection. He should be more than willing do so.
- Sample Report: Ask him to email or fax you a sample report. This can show you what to expect and his level of professionalism.
- Price: How much do your services cost?
We are here to assist you in making a confident decision about your property. Whether you're buying a new property and want to be sure of what you're getting... or selling a property and want to eliminate possible problems that could delay or lose a sale. Or perhaps you just want a professional to inspect and advise you on the condition, maintenance and safety recommendations of your current home. We are here to help!
If you would like to hire a Qualified Home Inspector just click HERE or call me at 954-360-6819 I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
You will also receive the following...
No Extra Charge For Built-In Pools, Spas Or Sprinkler Systems.
Wood Destroying Organism (termite) Inspections Are Provided By A Licensed Pest Control Company On All Single Family Homes We Inspect.
AND MUCH MORE...